Hi! Welcome to Organic Cafè, my little corner of blogland. Nice to meet you!
I’m Lindsay, and I turned the big 2-0 this year. I’m from a small town in Ohio, and I have big plans to move to Seattle within the next two years. I’m going to college for web development and I want to join the Peace Corps within the next year.
I’ve been a vegetarian for three years, for personal reasons and health-related reasons. I took culinary in high school, and I love to cook and bake. I’m always looking for ways to make meat-less recipes packed with flavor, satisfying and full of healthy ingredients, so that they can easily replace meals made with meat.
My best friends are my brother and my mom. They’re both incredibly supportive of me, and I love them to bits!
Clearly we were very excited about going grocery shopping together.
Some of my favorite things in life are Chipotlè, chai spice black tea, mashed potatoes, blogging, Christmas, and wishing I had a Corgi.
- Volunteer for the Peace Corps
- Move to Seattle
- Publish a vegetarian cookbook
- Get a Bachelor’s Degree in web development
- Own a DSLR
- Go to Italy, Greece, Australia and London
- Learn to speak French
- Get a Corgi/Pug
- Learn to play acoustic guitar
- Write my own version of 14,000 Things to be Happy About
Why I Blog:
- Learning new things about food, cooking, photography and nutrition.
- Sharing vegetarian meals that are healthy, practical, and delicious with other food lovers.
- Sharing how vegetarian diets can replace diets with meat in a healthy way.